Deacon Divan Bed
What is the definition of a good night’s sleep? For many of us, it’s more than just a few hours of unconsciousness between 11 pm and 6 am.
Our beds were designed so we could instantly fall into a deep slumber as soon as our heads hit the pillow. But still, too many tosses and turn throughout the night because they’re not comfortable.
It’s not just what you’ve been looking for; it’s exactly what you need. Do yourself a favour and discover our deacon divan Bed range today – there’s even finance available to help spread the cost!
The deacon divan Bed from Bed Rush has been designed by experts in the furniture industry to be ‘the’ one comfy place for you or your family to rest during the night. And with our price promise added to this, there’s every reason for us to help you make the right choice.
We all know how difficult it is to browse for furniture at a store. Being chased by salespeople while driving there and queuing to enter a claustrophobic showroom maze! What a nightmare!
By buying online, you may save both time and money. This wing bed frame may be delivered to your home at a reasonable fee. Standard delivery, as well as delivery to a specific room, are also options.
- 3ft single bed
- 4ft Small Double
- 4ft6″ double
- 5ft king size
- 6ft super king-size bed
- A range of colours is available
- Drawers storage option available
- Two drawers option available
- Handmade in the UK & Meets All UK & EU Safety Standards, Including Fire Retardant.
- 56″ Floor Standing Headboard
- 26″ Headboard Free
- Handmade in the UK
Single – 3ft width x 6ft3 length
Small Double – 4ft width x 6ft3 length
Double – 4ft6 width x 6ft3 length
Kingsize – 5ft width x 6ft6 length
Superking – 6ft width x 6ft6 length
- CoolBlue Memory Foam Spring Mattress 10″
- Luxury 1000 Orthopaedic Sprung Mattress
- Pillow Top 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress
- Dust mite resistant
- Contours to your body’s natural shape
- Relieves points across the body
- Promotes good blood circulation
- Not vacuum packed or rolled
- Fully compliant with all UK fire regulations